It’s smart. It’s Swedish. It’s maybe a little strange. It’s doctor invented & recommended. It’s 100% hygienic due to the included filters (4). It’s fabulously reviewed (Rachel Ray, Parenting, & more). It’s a nasal aspirator that ACTUALLY WORKS! It's made of non-allergenic, latex-free, BPA-free, and phthalate-free polypropylene. It’s NoseFrida. The Snotsucker.
NoseFrida is your go-to natural, hygienic baby booger buster. It’s totally safe (for parents AND baby), so you can say “sayonara” to snotty noses.
Now a Premium version - with a Keep-It-All-In-One-Place-Case!
- Includes 1 NoseFrida SnotSucker, 4 Hygiene Filters, Travel Case
- Made with non-allergenic, latex-free, BPA-free, and phthalate-free polypropylene
- Made in Sweden.
- The disposable filter should be in place to prevent mucus or bacterial transfer.
- Place the large tube against the child’s nostril, creating a seal.
- Use the red mouthpiece to SUCK out the snot. TIPS: Move the tube in a circular motion against the nostril – you will hear and see the mucus coming out of the nose. A few drops of saline solution in each nostril will help loosen thick mucus before using NoseFrida.
- To clean, detach all of the pieces, and dispose of the filter. All pieces EXCEPT for the long thin tube should be cleaned with hot water and dish soap (they are also top-rack dishwasher safe).The long thin tube should be cleaned with a few drops of rubbing alcohol and shaken out to dry.
- NoseFrida is not a toy – Potential choking hazard, keep all parts out of reach of children.
- Only use NoseFrida for nasal aspiration.
- Do not blow air into the red mouthpiece while tube is placed at child’s nostril.
- Never attach NoseFrida to a machine.