Covered Goods™ multi-use nursing covers give you all the benefits that the traditional covers do... and more! Made from a comfortable stretchy fabric, it can be used as a nursing cover, but also as a car seat cover, scarf, and even shopping cart cover. It only takes seconds to put on and take off. Made in the USA. One size fits most.
With Covered Goods™ you can truly nurse anytime, anywhere!
Now Introducing Covered Goods in a new buttery-soft fabric we know you will just love.
- Provides true all over coverage front and back.
- Covered Goods covers are multi-use; they can be used as a car seat cover, shopping cart barrier and a scarf!
- Covered Goods does not have any straps or rings to complicate putting on or taking off your cover.
- The comfortable, stretchy material will allow movement and provide access at all times to peek in on your little one when you please.
- The flexible neck doesn’t remain open for passing observers to sneak a peek!
- The cover folds up very small for storage without any special instruction or worry of ruining them.
- Covered Goods™ multi-use nursing covers are hand cut and hand sewn locally in the Los Angeles area to help support our economy and to ensure a quality product.
- One size fits most. Our covers are 64" in circumference at the bottom with a contoured neck line. The measurements do not account for stretch.
- Our fabric is special order from the mill, and is a high quality rayon spandex blend. Our covers are so soft and lightweight, yet not see through, with the perfect amount of stretch.
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold and tumble dry on low heat. Although with any garment, hang drying will keep your product looking newer longer.