||Allowing Special Orders
**Please note: Oversized Item - $25.00 shipping charge.
In-Store Pick Up (no shipping cost) is recommended.
Complimentary car seat installation by appointment with Certified Passenger Safety Technician at EcoBambino store location.**
Clek Oobr is a full back booster seat that is built just like the seat in your car but sized for a child. Its metal sub-structure, Rigid-LATCH system and unique recline feature bring new “firsts” to booster seating.
Oobr is tailored in GREENGUARD Select Certified Crypton Super Fabrics, which provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants.
Collisions happen from all angles. Oobr's exclusive Elemental Safety System was engineered with front, rear and side impact protection in mind. Comprised of five structural safety elements, the Elemental Safety System systematically secures and protects your child.
- Belt Guides - Improves belt positioning on your child's hips and shoulders (shown in red).
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer - Absorbs energy in a side impact collision resulting in less force transferred directly to your child.
- Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings - Connects to the magnesium frame using steel rods to reduce twisting movements and improve head protection in a collision.
- Magnesium Back Frame - Better contains the torso during a side impact collision and protects against vehicle intrusion.
- Rigid LATCH System - Locks the booster seat into place using your vehicle's LATCH anchorage system to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision.
- Drink-thingy cup holder is included with Oobr purchase.
Child Height, Weight and Age - Full Back Mode
Age: 4+ years
Height: 38-57 in.
Weight: 33-100 lb
Child Height, Weight and Age - Backless Mode
Age: 4+ years
Height: 40-57 in.
Weight: 40-100 lb
Oobr Safety Highlights
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child's hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Rated a “Best-Bet” for six consecutive years by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
Did you know?
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading causes of death for children ages 3-14 in North America
- Children ages 4-8 who use booster seats are 59 percent less likely to be injured in a car crash than children who are restrained by safety belts alone
- New laws in place in most states and in Canada require the use of age-appropriate booster seats