This adorable Fawn rattle is hand crocheted using luxuriously soft yarn derived from the pulp of the organically grown and sustainably harvested bamboo trees. Bamboo is the world’s fastest growing plant (growing 40+ inches in only 24 hours) making it one of the most environmentally sustainable & renewable resources.
- Made from 100% organically grown and sustainably harvested bamboo yarn, and polyfill
- Designed in San Francisco, USA.
- Hand-crocheted by artisan women in China, mostly mothers and farmers working to provide their families with extra income for basic needs.
- Cheengoo provides free training, flexible working hours and fair wage.
- Fawn Rattle measures 7" tall.
- Washable in gentle cycle and tumble dry low.
- Non-toxic and tested at the highest standards for safety.