Bobux buttery soft leather shoes are the perfect protection for developing feet. The flexible leather on Bobux shoes allow feet to bend and leaves room for toes to move and grip. The fun designs and characters on these genuine leather shoes face the child. They have a non slip suede sole and an elasticized ankle.
Bobux believes in supporting the natural development of a child’s foot so they are free to grow and develop healthy feet for life. They work with international foot development specialists and podiatrists to create the right shoes.
- Genuine leather
- Breathable and skin-friendly
- Secure fit and sole grip
- Soft and flexible
- Non slip suede sole
- Lead free, non flammable, and non-toxic
- Designed in New Zealand. Made in Indonesia.
- Soft-sole sizing guide: To size Bobux, stand your child on a piece of paper, mark the back of their heel and tip of their longest toe with a pencil. Next, measure the distance between the two marks with a ruler, using the "Length of Shoe" below, choose the size that is approx. 1/2 inch larger than the distance you measured.
- For size Small (3-9 months), length of shoe is 4 3/8 inches.
- For size Medium (9-15 months), length of shoe is 4 7/8 inches.
- For size Large (15-21 months), length of shoe is 5 3/8 inches.